Workout Program – Get Your Dream Body Now
To get the body you dream about all you need is a free hour a day. On a monthly workout program that we created, without the need for special equipment or weights you can make small daily changes on the way to become a the healthiest person you wish to be.
How to begin? Find a quiet place and neutral, with no distractions such as phones, or people.
TIP: Play some background music, music that makes you happy and start the training.
In 2 minutes or less, you can get the diet plan that will turn your body into a fat burning machine.
Having an effective daily workout program is essential to your body in order to maintain good health and wellness. Doctors recommend doing exercise routine everyday because it brings so many health benefits to the body. Being constantly active using a proven workout program can keep you more fit and looking good. Within a couple of weeks of following your workout plans, you will notice the physical changes in your body. Your muscles are larger, you are more energetic, you begin losing those unwanted fats, and you feel better and more confident about the way you look. If you are aiming to have a well toned, dream body, the only way is to work out and exercise.
Here are some of the reasons why exercise is important to your body
- Exercise is good for your brain and mental health because it increases the blood being pumped to your brain. It also encourages production of high levels of good chemicals for nerve growth factors.
- Exercise helps maintain weight loss. You burn calories faster when you engage in intense physical activities. If you are having problems with excess weight gain, this is the right time to include exercise in your daily routine.
- Exercise can improve your muscle strength and endurance. With constant exercise, you don’t get tired easily when you take long walks. You can easily lift heavier objects without hurting your arms or legs. Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your body tissues and helps your cardiovascular system working efficiently, so you can have more energy and power to go through the day.
- Exercise can lift your mood, and makes you feel happier. When you engage in an intense workout, your brain releases various chemicals that leave you feeling more positive, relaxed and happy. Also, getting in shape improves your confidence and self esteem.
- Exercise and resistance training can help prevent osteoporosis and thinning of the bones.
- Exercise can improve your sex life. For women, regular exercise can enhance arousal because of better circulation and improved mood. For men, exercise boosts testosterone levels and prevents erectile dysfunction because of better blood flow.
Your daily workout program should include the following exercises: Squat, Crunches, Plank, Back Lunges, Leg Raises, Sit-Ups, Climbers and Push-Ups.
Squats are a very well known exercise routine that works out the hips, quads, glutes and hamstrings. It strengthens your body core, knees and muscles to improve your balance and coordination.
How to Perform Squats
- Stand facing forward and chest held up and out.
- Your feet should be shoulder-width apart or slightly wider. You can extend your hands out in front of you or you can bend your elbow and clasp your fingers together.
- Sit down as if you are sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep your head facing forward as you slightly bend your upper body forward. Let your lower back arch slightly as you go down.
- Try to keep your thighs parallel to the floor with your knees over your ankles. Your weight should be pressing back into your heels.
- Push up through your heels to bring your body back to the starting position.
Crunches are your ultimate abdominal exercise. This type of exercise tones your abdominals and it works out the rectus abdominis muscle and the obliques.
How to Perform Crunches
- Lie down on your back with knees bent and hip-width apart. Your feet should also be completely flat on the floor.
- Put your hands on the back of your head with your thumbs behind the ears. Do not lace your fingers together.
- Hold elbows to the side but slightly inwards.
- Tilt your chin down but leave a few inches of space between chest and chin.
- Gently pull in your abdominals.
- Slowly curl up forward lifting your head, neck and shoulders off the floor.
- Hold the position for a moment then slowly go back down.
Plank is another bodyweight exercise that works out the abdominal muscles and strengthens the core muscles. The muscles involved in planking exercise include the rectus abdominus, transverse abdominus, obliques, hips and back.
How to Perform a Plank
- Your starting position is getting into a press up position.
- Bend your elbow and rest all your weight into your forearms.
- Keep your body straight from the shoulders down to the ankles.
- Suck up your stomach into your spine.
- Hold this position for a prescribed time.
The back lunges are designed to tone your lower body such as the thighs, hips and glutes. The muscles affected by this exercise are the front quadriceps of the thigh, gluteus maximus, soleus in your calf and adductor magnus in the inner thigh.
How to Perform Back Lunges
- Stand straight with hands at your hips and legs closed together.
- Take a large step with your left foot backwards.
- Lower your hips so that your right thigh is parallel to the floor and your right knee is positioned directly over the ankle. Your left knee is bent at 90 degree angle pointing towards the floor and your left heel lifted.
- Return to standing position by bringing your left leg forward.
- Alternate the legs and continue for the prescribed reps.
Leg raises are very effective in strengthening the lower back. The muscle groups that benefit the leg raise exercise are the lower abdominals and the hip flexors.
How to Perform Leg Raises
- Lie on the floor and place your arms to your sides with palms face down.
- Engage your abdominal muscles and hold to the sides.
- Slowly lift your legs up to a 90 degree angle and keep them straight without bending the knees.
- Hold for a couple of seconds then slowly bring legs back down.
Sit ups works your abdominal muscles and hips with full range of motion. It also helps to build a strong core.
How to Perform Sit Ups
- Lie on your back with knees bent and your feet firmly planted on the floor.
- Put your fingertips behind your ears.
- Pull out your shoulder blades so that your arms and elbows are out to the sides.
- Brace your abdominal muscles and then raise your body up to your knees lifting your shoulders from the floor.
- Head looking straight but do not pull your face forward.
- Go back down to the lying position.
The mountain climber exercise is a full body exercise working out your biceps, triceps, deltoids, obliques, pectoralis, rectus abdominals, latissimus dorsi, lower trapezius, hip abductors, quadriceps and hip abductors.
How to Perform Climbers
- Start on a press up position and your hands should be shoulder-width apart.
- Your body should form a straight line.
- Lift right foot and slowly raise your knee as close to your chest.
- Go back to starting position and repeat with your left leg.
Push-ups are great for toning the arms, chest, front of the shoulders and triceps.
How to Perform Push-Ups
- Start with hands on the floor slightly wider but still in line with your shoulders.
- Body should be straight from shoulders to ankles.
- Squeeze your abs.
- Lower your body until chest almost touches the floor and the elbows are tucked near the torso.
- Hold for a moment and push back up to the starting position.
Workout Program for Beginners at Home
5 Tips on Integrating Physical Activity During Working Hours
- Jog, walk or use a bicycle to commute to work.
- Sneak a quick workout during lunch break hours.
- Sit on a stability ball while working.
- Keep dumbbells on your table and do dumbbell curls or overhead presses while working.
- Avoid the elevator and use the stairs.
How To Lose Weight While Building Muscles?
Ways to Lose Fat While Building Muscles
When doing your workout program, try going for high intensity exercises. You can also vary the intensity of your workout because it will engage more of your muscles. Studies show that high intensity interval training or HIIT burns up fat faster than doing a steady cardio exercise.
If you hit a plateau in your workout, try to change things up and get out of your comfort zone. Different sets of exercises and stimuli can build up your muscles faster.
You should include cardio in your routine because it can accelerate muscle growth and fat loss. Cardio training can be short but intense to burn significant amount of calories.
You should get enough sleep. Research shows that sleep deprivation can cause hormonal disruptions which leads to muscle loss.