Kill Cancer Cells In 30 Days
Scientists and medical experts around the world are still looking for more effective ways to kill cancer cells and prevent new ones from developing. Every year, there are millions of people around the world who die from cancer. Many experts are confident that with the help of new researches and technologies, they will eventually find the best treatment for cancer. In the meantime, doctors are always reminding their patients to consume healthier fruits and vegetables that contain high levels of antioxidants, avoiding cancer-causing substances, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
In 2 minutes or less, you can get the diet plan that will turn your body into a fat burning machine.
What is Cancer?
Cancer is a disease that is caused by the uncontrolled division of abnormal cells and it may eventually spread to the surrounding tissues. A normal cell grows and divides to form a new cell. When cells die or get damaged, new cells take their place. However, when cancer develops, this process breaks down. The old cells that are supposed to die continue to survive, and new cells are also formed when they are not needed. These extra cells divide uncontrollably and may form into a tumor. Most cancers form solid and malignant tumors which can spread into different parts of the body and invade nearby tissues. Some cancer cells may break off and travel to form new tumors far from the original tumor. There are also benign tumors that do not spread to other tissues. When benign tumors are removed, they usually don’t grow back.
Cancer can affect the major body systems, such as the immune system, blood circulation, hormone system and the lymphatic system. The tumor can press on the surrounding tissues which may cause some changes in the body. It may also block channels that can prevent a particular body system to function properly.
Cancer cells are the abnormal cells that divide uncontrollably to form tumors. These abnormal cells become destructive because they divide without stopping, and they are able to ignore the signals that tell the cells to stop dividing. Cancer cells are insidious in nature because they sometimes use the immune system to survive. There are some cancer cells that are able to hide from the immune system.
There are hundreds of different types of cancer, but they are mostly grouped into 5 categories.
- Carcinoma – these are cancers that originated from the skin or tissues that cover the internal organs. The types of cancer under this group are: skin, colon, lung, pancreatic, and ovarian cancers.
- Sarcoma – cancer that started from the bone, muscle, fat, cartilage, and other connective tissues.
- Leukemia – cancer that starts in the blood-forming tissue and causes abnormal blood cells to be produced and enter the blood.
- Lymphoma and Myeloma – cancer that starts from the cells of the immune system.
- Central Nervous System Cancer – cancer that starts from the brain and spinal cord.
Different Types of Cancer and Their Symptoms
The cancer starts from the blood forming cells of the bone marrow and not on the bone itself. The most common type of bone cancer is Osteosarcoma, which usually occurs in males. The tumors mostly develop in the bones of the arms, legs, or pelvis. The symptoms of bone cancer are pain in the affected bone and swelling. It can also cause weight loss and fatigue. If the cancer develops on the spine, it can cause numbness, tingling, and weakness.
Breast cancer occurs when the cells found on the lining of the breast lobules or ducts begin to grow uncontrollably. This condition can lead to a tumor in the lobules or ducts of the breast. Breast cancer can occur in both men and women, but is more common with women.
- Lump in the breast, usually painless
- Change in the shape of the nipple
- Unusual discharge from the nipple
- Change in shape of the breast
- Swelling on the armpit
- Unusual redness or change in color of the skin of the breast
- Pain that is persistent and occurs in one breast only
Lung cancer is a malignant tumor that is found in the tissue of one or both of the lungs. A primary lung cancer starts in the lungs, but a metastatic lung cancer is when a tumor starts in other parts of the body and spreads to the lungs. There are several types of lung cancer, which are classified according to the type of cells affected. These are the Non-small cell lung cancer, Small Cell lung cancer, thoracic cancer, and mesothelioma. The risk factors of lung cancer are age, tobacco smoking, inhaling second hand smoke, exposure to asbestos, and family history.
- Chest pain and breathlessness
- Coughing and spitting blood
- Repeated bouts of pneumonia or bronchitis
- Chronic cough
- Fatigue, weight loss, and wheezing
- Joint pain
A primary liver cancer happens when a malignant tumor starts in the liver. The different types of liver cancer are:
- Hepatocellular carcinoma – it starts in the main cell type of the liver called the hepatocytes. This is the most common type of primary liver cancer.
- Cholangiocarcinoma – it starts in the cells that line up the bile duct. It is calso called the bile duct cancer.
- Angiosarcoma – this is a rare type of liver cancer that starts from the blood vessels.
The risk factors involved for liver cancer includes type 2 diabetes, drinking too much alcohol, liver scarring or cirrhosis, smoking tobacco, exposure to certain chemicals, and eating high-fat diet or being overweight.
- Weakness and tiredness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Pain in the upper right side of the abdomen or right shoulder
- Appetite loss
- Unexplained weight loss
- Yellow skin and eyes
- Swelling of the abdomen
Gall Bladder Cancer
The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile from the liver before it is passed into the small bowel, where the bile helps to digest the food. Gallbladder cancer occurs when the cells in the gallbladder are affected. There’s more than one type of gallbladder cancer because it is made up of different types of cells. The cancer that starts in the gland cells lining the gallbladder is called adenocarcinomas. This is the most common type of gallbladder cancer. The risk factors for gallbladder cancer are smoking tobacco, chemicals that damage your DNA, overweight, and family history.
- Pain in the right side of the stomach
- Nausea, vomiting, and weakness
- Weight loss and poor appetite
- Fever and chills
A primary kidney cancer starts in the cells of the kidney. During the early stages, the tumor is confined within the kidney, but it can start to invade other tissues and organ near the kidney as the tumor grows. The cancer may also spread to the lungs and bones. Usually, only one kidney can be affected, but there are rare cases that both kidneys are affected. Some of the factors that might cause kidney cancer are smoking, obesity, high blood pressure, kidney failure, family history, and exposure to certain harmful chemicals.
- Constant tiredness
- Blood in the urine
- Pain in the lower back on one side
- Change in urine color to dark, or rusty brown
- Unexplained weight loss
- Fever not caused by flu or cold
- Swelling of abdomen or extremities
The ovaries are a part of the female reproductive system, which includes the uterus, fallopian tubes, cervix, and the vagina. The ovarian cancer is a malignant tumor that is found in one or both ovaries. Here are the three most common types of ovarian cancer:
- Epithelial – starts in the surface of the ovary, and is the most common type
- Germ cell – starts in the egg producing cells
- Stromal cell – starts in the cells that produce the female hormones
The risk factors include the age, reproductive history, lifestyle factors, hormonal factors, and having endometriosis.
- Pain in the abdomen or pelvis
- Swollen or bloated abdomen
- Appetite loss
- Constipation, diarrhea, or increased flatulence
- Heartburn and nausea
- Tiredness and unexplained weight loss or weight gain
- Changes in menstrual pattern
- Pain during sex
The pancreas is a part of the digestive system that produces enzymes to break down food so it can be absorbed by the body. When a malignant cell develops in the part of the pancreas, then it can lead to pancreatic cancer. It can occur in any part of the pancreas, but the most common is on the head part of the pancreas. This type of cancer can also spread to the lymph nodes and blood vessels. People who are at risk of pancreatic cancer are the older people aged 65 and above and cigarette smokers. Other factors are pancreatitis and family history.
- Jaundice or yellow skin and eyes
- Appetite loss
- Unexplained weight loss
- Pain in upper abdomen, side or back
- Diarrhea, constipation, or pale and foul smelling stool
- Blurred vision
- Increased urination
- Excessive thirst
- Drop in blood sugar
The prostate is a part of the male reproductive system, and it is a small gland that is found below the bladder. The prostate gland produces fluid that protects and feeds the sperm. Prostate cancer occurs when abnormal cells in the prostate gland grows uncontrollably and rapidly than normal cells. The risk factors include age and inherited gene.
- Unexplained weight loss
- Frequent need to urinate
- Pain in the lower back or pelvic area
- Weak urine flow
- Difficulty to urinate
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder
When uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells occurs in the skin, then it can lead to skin cancer. The three main types of skin cancer are basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma. The basal cell carcinoma has no symptom but it tends to itch and grows slowly. If left untreated, it can grow deeper into the skin and damage nearby tissues. Melanoma is the most severe type of skin cancer because it can spread to other parts of the body. The risk of skin cancer is higher in fair skinned people, those who works outdoor, has weak immune system, exposed to UV radiation, and has family history of skin cancer.
- Unusual skin growth or bump
- Sore that doesn’t go away
- Pale patch of skin or translucent bump
- A new spot on the skin that changes in size, shape, and color
How To Kill Cancer Cells in 30 Days
Rudolf Brojs, an Austrian national, has discovered one of the best alternative cures for cancer. Brojs has developed a special juice that can boost and strengthen the immune system, clean the blood, and supply your body with energy. This healthy juice is also proven to fight cancer cells and it has been effective in the treatment of thousands of people with cancer.
His cancer fighting system is composed of a special diet regimen which has to be maintained for 42 days, and he also recommends drinking his special juice containing beetroot as its main ingredient. He says that his treatment process starves and kills the cancer cells, while improving your health. Brojs is certain that cancer cells are being powered by protein, and this is what his treatment regimen eliminates.
Brojs Cancer Fighting Juice is made up of the following ingredients:
- Beetroot 55%
- Carrots 20%
- Celery roots 20%
- Potatoes 3%
- Radishes 2%
Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix well. Drink as much as your body requires but do not overdo it.
Brojs used Beet as the main ingredient because it is very rich in antioxidants, vitamins B1, B2, B6 & C, folic acid, pantothenic acid, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, and sodium. Beetroot has high levels of betaine, which is an amino acid that fights cancer cells. It has been confirmed that betaine can effectively kill cancer cells in the tumor tissue. Beetroot was used in a study for treating cancer, and it was found that the cancer patients responded positively to the beetroot treatment.
Maybe you’ll find it interesting …